Westinghouse Plasma Gasifers installed at the Tees Valley #1 and #2 facilities in UK. Click here.
Videos on Westinghouse Plasma Gasification Technology, project updates and interviews. Click here.
Brochures on Westinghouse Plasma Gasification Technology, including Torches, processes and applications. Click here.
|At Westinghouse Plasma Corp (“WPC”), we are working to replace landfills with the most energy efficient and environmentally sustainable waste-to-energy solutions. WPC has created the industry leading plasma gasification technology converting a variety of waste into clean syngas. The syngas produced can be used for a variety of valuable energy outputs.
Westinghouse Plasma is the Next Generation of Waste-to-Energy Gasification Technology.
- Westinghouse Plasma will attend and present at the EUEC 2016, USA’s largest Energy, Utility and Environment Conference. To be held in San Diego, CA, from February 3-5, 2016
- Westinghouse Plasma attended and presented at the Ecowaste Conference, held in Abu Dhabi, UAE, that was held from January 18-21, 2016
- (Podcast) Listen to How Plasma Waste Converters Work
- Westinghouse Plasma Hazardous Waste Solution
- Westinghouse Plasma will attend and present at the All Energy Australia Conference, to be held in Melbourne, Australia, from October 7-8, 2015
Westinghouse Plasma Corporation